you positive? Can you model and show respect? Are you proud of who you are?
(Individuality) Are you determined? Do you strive for excellence?
support our vision, we are seeking a one to one teaching assistant to work
with one of our pupils (Y5). Experience of working with pupils with dyslexia
would be desirable but training will be given as necessary.
- hardworking, calm, reliable and resilient;
- able to establish productive supportive relationships with
staff, pupils and families
- qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent;
- able to work with the recommendations of the child’s EHCP and
under the guidance of the class teacher and SENDCo.
- enthusiastic, hard-working, patient, caring and proactive
- work collaboratively with the class teacher to plan for the
needs of the child
- committed to high standards of behaviour and achievement
- able to use your initiative and adapt learning outcomes as
- able to work alongside outside agencies to implement specialist
strategies to support the child
- passionate about working with children who have SEND
For a full job description,
person spec and application form please contact Ms Curnow in the school
office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting the school is warmly welcomed
and this can
be arranged by contacting the school office on 01531 650298. Applications to email@example.com
on the Worcestershire County Council standard application form only. Please
address the person specification and job description in your application.
CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and
expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and the
successful candidate will be required to take a DBS check and a medical
Pendock Primary has a warm, inclusive environment that gives its pupils and staff every opportunity to achieve their best. We are located between Tewkesbury, Gloucester and Malvern; a small, rural school with a real sense of community where providing pupils with what they need to achieve their best is our top priority: we look to demonstrate the PRIDE in Pendock values in everything we do – to be the best that we can be!
This job post has expired.