- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1
- Working pattern
- Term time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Until December 2022)
The children, staff and governing body of Queen Mary Infant and Nursery School are seeking to appoint an inspirational and committed leader to join our happy, nurturing and inclusive school. This is a fixed term contract from January 2022 to cover a maternity leave in Key Stage One. We anticipate this will be until December 2022.
The successful candidate:
• is happy and enthusiastic with a good sense of humour
• is an excellent classroom practitioner with passion and commitment
• values the importance of teamwork and has excellent interpersonal skills
• promotes the safety and wellbeing of pupils
• builds strong relationships with parents
• is committed to their own professional development
In return we can offer:
• a happy school environment with a nurturing ethos
• a friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team.
• well behaved and motivated pupils who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
• a commitment to supporting your further professional development
• a supportive and pro-active governing body
The successful candidate will need to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. It is an offence to apply for the role if the applicant is barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
Applying for the job
Please apply directly on the NELC website, following the link below:
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.