- Job role
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Contract type
We are looking for a Post 16 Operational Lead who will work alongside curriculum and pedagogical leaders. The post holder is required to fully support the vision, ethos and policies of the school and will support the Strategic Development of the school.
All staff within the school are expected to make a valuable contribution. The postholder will:
- Contribute to the development of the School Improvement Plan, monitoring its progress and effectiveness
- Develop and implement policies which reflects the school’s commitment to accelerated pupil progress and aspirational relevant outcomes which are consistent with national strategies and policies
- Actively participate in whole school self-evaluation and school improvement planning
- Manage the health, safety and welfare of all pupils in the pathway/phase.
- Contribute to, and promote, the vision, culture and ethos of the school in their pathway/phase.
- Take responsibility for leading staff and pupils on a day to day basis
- Manage, monitor and account for budgets, setting appropriate priorities for expenditure and allocation of funds to ensure effective resources
- Establish staff and resource needs and make appropriate recommendations
- Further enhance our provision so that it continues to offer a safe, calm and inclusive environment for our children
- Contribute to Governors’ meetings on any relevant issue when appropriate
Applying for the job
For a copy application form please visit our website at : https://chiltern.beds.sch.uk/current-vacancies/
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.