This job expired on 23 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
23 March 2023 at 11:59pm
6 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - 37.5
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
- To contribute to the strategic development of the school by working with colleagues to develop and evaluate strategies, policies, processes and procedures, and to promote and manage change in order to meet the School’sPriorities identified in the School’s Improvement Plan.
- Toprovide administrative supporttocontribute towardstrackingthe pupil premium funding provided to school to support specific groups of children who are vulnerable to underachievement, ensuring that they receive educational opportunities to improve attainment and overcome barriers to learning.
- To ensure the school makes best use of its resources throughstrategic planning, andthe production of timely and fully costed sustainable proposals, in line with agreed budgets and which demonstrate best valuewithin the context of the Trust procurement policy.
- To undertakeschool-basedproject management as required, ensuring that projects are delivered within budget, on schedule, and meet the needs of the learners and the school community.
- Through active involvementwithonthe Senior Leadership Teamensure that all forthcoming events are facilitated in terms of support services and availability of accommodation and resources.
- Provide outstanding operational managementofferall areas of responsibility.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of Trust policies and procedures; and incorporate the implications within the operation of your roleand oversee the management of school policy review.
- Support the Headteacher and the Senior Leadership Team to ensure that their responsibilitiesto the Schoolare effectively undertaken throughdelegation tosupport fromthe admin team.
What the school offers its staff
- Competitive salaries which are reviewed annually
- A first-class Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Paternity Leave
- Membership to the Confederations Schools Trust
- Commitment to staff professional development
- Extensive resource library Career opportunities for staff to progress
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Rugby Free Secondary School
- School type
- Free School, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 875 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Rugby Free Secondary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01788 222060
Arranging a visit to Rugby Free Secondary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Subject Leader of Computer Science (to GCSE)
The Avon Valley School and Performing Arts College
Newbold Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1EH
Magdalen College School
Waynflete Avenue, Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13 6FB
Head of English & Media Studies
South Charnwood High School
Broad Lane, Markfield, Leicestershire, LE67 9TB
Director of Learning - English
Eden Girls' School Coventry
Stoney Stanton Rd, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 4FS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Warwickshire