PA to Head, Attendance Officer & Clerk to ESB
Trevelyan Middle School, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 3LL
2 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
1 September 2022
27 June 2022 at 9:00am
6 June 2022
About Trevelyan Middle School
- School type
- Academy, ages 9 to 13
- Education phase
- View all Middlejobs
- School size
- 594 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 9 to 13
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Trevelyan Middle School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
The most recent OFSTED inspection (2019) graded the school as ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ behaviour & attitudes and personal development.
Our ethos is to ‘recruit for attitude, train for skill’! Pioneer Educational Trust seeks to invest intelligently, inspire collaboration, drive equality and pioneer so that all learners in our family of schools have equal access to an outstanding education. Our mission is grounded on four core values which our schools embrace:
- we pioneer: by preparing the way for others to follow, we transcend barriers through aspiration, merit and risk. Pioneer engenders determination, commitment and responsibility to better society through education and learning, never accepting mediocrity
- we inspire collaboration: we believe in working in partnership. In a culture of high trust and intelligent risk-taking, collaboration exists at all levels and between all stakeholders
- we invest intelligently: by providing high-quality professional development for all staff and a positive and enriching work environment. We provide high support and challenge that enables all colleagues to flourish
- we drive equality: providing equal access to an outstanding education is central to the aims of the Trust. The Trust champions the vulnerable and disadvantaged, breaking down barriers to learning.
Pioneer Educational Trust reserves the right to interview for all positions as suitable applications are received.
Pioneer Educational Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory references, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check), and evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed