£29,269 - £32,076 FTE (£25,131.94 - £27,542.18 Pro Rata) + AET Wellbeing Cash Plan + Car Scheme + Pension Scheme (LGPS) + Additional AET Benefits
37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
May 2024 Start date
Here at AET, we are looking to recruit an experienced PA to join our team at Winton Community Academy. Reporting directly to the principal. Your role will be crucial to deliver first class administrative and secretarial support. The Idea candidate will have experience within a similar role, excellent communication and organisation skills and be experienced in using Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel.
Key Responsibilities includes:
* Provision of secretarial and administrative support.
* To ensure the Principal is kept up to date with all forthcoming AET meetings/events and prepare/research any documentation as a result of checking all relevant documentation.
* Be able to contribute to the writing of, production and reproduction of documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
* Organisation and attendance at meetings including minute taking where appropriate.
* Manage the Principals diary to ensure effective time management.
* Being proactive in supporting the Principal manage output, workflow and Academy deadlines.
* Act as the first point of contact for the Principal.
* Screening and handling emails, telephone calls, correspondence and enquiries.
* Prepare agendas, with the Principal and ensure the provision of all requisite papers for attendees and relevant parties.
* Arrange conference calls.
At Winton Community Academy, our students are diverse, exciting and talented - and the same is true of our staff. We put huge emphasis on professional development, most of it in-house, and are proud of the high number of good and outstanding teachers who work in our school. We are also noted for our 'can do' attitude. We are keen, always, to encourage new and/or young staff to make their mark as soon as they are ready.
We are proud to serve the communities around Andover in the centre of Hampshire, a short commute from Winchester, Salisbury and many picturesque Hampshire villages. Ofsted judged us as a 'Good academy' in January 2018 and with a new, passionate Principal, Rebecca Clark in place, we are looking to build upon our strengths and develop into a truly outstanding place to learn and teach.
The role is due to commence May 2024
Closing date: 24th February 2024
Interviews are scheduled to take place as soon as possible after the closing date.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. Apply today here: https://aet.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/4222?c=aet
Academies Enterprise Trust and all of our academies are committed to ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We adopt a robust, fair and consistent recruitment process which is inline with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance. This includes online checks for shortlisted candidates. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Trust-wide Safeguarding Policies and Guidance
This job post has expired.