Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS 1-4 (£25,714-£31,778 FTE)
The successful candidate will be committed to providing an exciting and rewarding experience in MFL for all pupils regardless of their academic ability. We require a dynamic and enthusiastic Specialist of MFL who has the capacity to consistently deliver good or better lessons. You will have a passion for Languages, which will enthuse, engage and motivate our pupils and will want to become part of a successful team. You will be expected to play a key role in the development and delivery of a successful MFL curriculum.
Currently, all KS2 pupils study French, however for the right candidate delivery of other languages will be considered.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner in a MFL
• Will promote and embrace the school’s Christian vision and ethos.
• Has high expectations of learning and behaviour.
• Embraces nurture to support the children’s learning.
• Can effectively contribute to the school team.
• Is committed to contributing to the continued development of the school.
• Has a willingness to lead extra-curricular activities.
• Demonstrates enthusiasm, energy and a sense of humour.
• Is approachable, positive and can build strong relationships with pupils, staff, parents and wider community
In return, we can offer you:
• Children who are attentive, enthusiastic, confident and happy
• A commitment to continued professional development.
• Supportive colleagues, parents and Governing Body.
• Highly committed and friendly staff
• A positive and caring school environment
We will welcome applications from candidates who do not QTS as this role may be suitable for a Teaching Assistant.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
213 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Anne's CofE (VC) Primary School
St Anne’s C.E. (V.C.) Primary School is a one form entry school for children aged 4-11 years old. There are approximately 207 children in the school which is situated in the small village of Brown Edge on the outskirts of Stoke-on-Trent and the Staffordshire Moorlands.
We have recently been rated a GOOD school (Ofsted 2019) and we are looking to employ someone with drive, commitment, energy and a willingness to put the children’s needs first to join us.
Arranging a visit to St Anne's CofE (VC) Primary School
Wednesday, 9th June 2021 @ 9.30 a.m.
Thursday, 10th June 2021 @ 2.00 p.m.
Please phone Dawn Rosson on 01782 503102