Part Time Class Teacher job summary
Part time Class Teacher – Newton Flotman CE Primary Academy
We have an amazing opportunity for a part time Class Teacher:
• Salary – MPS
• Required for September 2022
Every child is encouraged to be independent and to reach their full potential in all areas of the curriculum.
Please note that the position will include teaching in all year groups of the primary phase.
We would like to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic teacher who can show:
• warmth, understanding and care for every child
• commitment to the values and ethos of our school
• commitment to professional development
• the ability to teach across the primary age range
• Teach active and engaging lessons with high expectations for all children;
• the ability to inspire children to learn and to love learning
We can offer:
• a warm welcome
• a calm and purposeful learning environment
• an outstanding team of support staff and colleagues
• opportunities to continue to learn through new experiences and training
• wonderful children and supportive families
• support from within the school and the St Benet’s Trust
• a desire to progress professional development and skills and to participate in school and Trust CPD opportunities
• opportunities to share ideas and collaborate with teachers across the St Benet’s Trust.
We reserve the right to close this advert once enough application forms have been received.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any applicant must expect to comply fully with enhanced DBS and reference vetting checks.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Applying for the job
Please complete the attached application form and return with a covering letter to Adam Riley, Headteacher at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also contact Jo Leach, HR Manager on email@example.com.Download an application form - 87 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Newton Flotman Church of England Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 112 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
Newton Flotman Church of England Primary Academy is an inclusive learning community, which is based on our core Christian values: love, enjoy, accept, respect and to nurture. Our children feel safe and valued within a creative and supportive environment.
Arranging a visit to Newton Flotman Church of England Primary Academy
Interested applicants are welcome to visit the school and meet the Headteacher Mr Riley.
To view are current school prospectus or find out more about the school then please go to https://newtonflotman.stbenets.org/