Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (until August 2022)
We are looking for someone who:
• is an excellent teacher, with high expectations of all pupils.
• recognises and knows how to achieve outstanding learning.
• has excellent interpersonal skills.
• is a committed team player.
Applying for the job
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the Head Teacher at email@example.com, by 12.30 pm on Friday 14th May 2021.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
368 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Thornhill Junior and Infant School
We are looking for an excellent Teacher to join our successful and thriving school. Thornhill J and I is at a very exciting time in its development and we are keen to appoint a teacher to join our highly skilled and motivated team.
At Thornhill we offer:
• happy, enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn.
• a supportive team of professional staff.
• a well-resourced and attractive learning environment.
• excellent Professional Development opportunities.
Arranging a visit to Thornhill Junior and Infant School
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mr Michael Rowland, Headteacher on 01924 485638 to make an appointment.