- Fixed term (Maternity Cover)
- Unqualified Teacher Scale / Main Pay Range / Upper Pay Range
Part Time PPA Cover Teacher (60%) - Maternity Cover job summary
Reducing Workload and improving staff well-being are priorities for the Board of Directors at Hatton Academies Trust. We fully support workload reform and the development of teachers; enabling them to concentrate on teaching and learning and we believe every teacher is entitled to the best possible CPD.
In order to continue with the improvements at Victoria Primary Academy we are now looking for an experienced classroom practitioner to join the team to provide high quality cover for PPA and leadership release time.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable, resilient and have strong classroom and behaviour management skills. We welcome applications from Qualified and Unqualified teachers.
The working pattern will be Wednesday to Friday but this may be negotiable.
What can you expect when joining Victoria Primary Academy, a member of Hatton Academies Trust?
• Excellent professional development and guidance with potential for planned future career progression across all of our primary academies (eg an induction programme & mentor for all new staff, additional support for NPQML and NPQSL)
• Class sizes of 30 (or less) children
• Team PPA – no teacher is left to plan alone
• A team of dedicated support staff to enhance Teaching and Learning and undertake tasks which do not require the professional skills & expertise of a teacher
• Excellent employee benefits and well-being initiatives (eg “Big Brand” discounts, discounted gym membership, priority school admission criteria for Trust employees’ children into our outstanding secondary school)*
• A clear leadership vision, built on trust, that empowers all members of the team to develop and progress.
Do you have ….
• the ability to deliver high quality teaching and achieve strong outcomes?
• a passion for learning, with a good understanding of current educational issues?
• the ability to create a safe and rich learning environment for our children?
• imagination, drive, determination, a growth mind-set and enthusiasm? then we would love to hear from you.
Recruitment & Retention Allowance may be available for the right candidate
Full STPC & continuous local government service
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Victoria Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 415 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
Victoria Primary Academy is sponsored by an outstanding school (Ofsted 2015) and is part of the Hatton Academies Trust. This expanding Multi Academy Trust is a family of schools collaborating in all aspects of teaching, learning and school management. The Trust is dedicated to high standards of education for all our students, developing opportunities for all and passionate about lifelong learning. Victoria Primary Academy is in Wellingborough and serves 420 wonderful children and their families.
Arranging a visit to Victoria Primary Academy
We welcome candidates who would like an after school hours tour, and / or a Teams video meeting to speak to members of our team. Please contact Hayley Scargill, Principal at Victoria Primary Academy, on email@example.com to arrange an appointment.