- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Part time
Three days a week (FTE 0.6)
- Contract type
- According to experience
The governors seek to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring Science Teacher to join our hardworking and high achieving department. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering the curriculum, and will have shared responsibility for the overall effectiveness in providing the highest quality of Science education to all our students in our outstanding school.
This post is suitable for newly qualified professionals or more experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will:
- Join a forward-looking, high achieving school
- Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
- Be a driven and professional person, committed to their students as well as supporting their colleagues.
What we can offer you:
- Constant feedback outlines that the school is welcoming, friendly and supportive.
- Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
- You can ensure that your well-being is a high priority.
St Ursula’s Convent School is an outstanding school where:
- It is a pleasure to teach
- Students are ambitious and aspire to be the very best
- All staff have exceptionally high standards and expectations
- Senior Leaders and all teachers are passionate about making a difference
- Governors are strongly supportive of the school.
St Ursula’s is an outstanding, highly oversubscribed Catholic girl’s school with a reputation for excellence. (Ofsted 2015, 2010 & 2007). We are strongly committed to the ongoing professional development of all staff. We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.
Applying for the job
Completed applications and / or any enquiries should be sent to Luisa Element, PA to the Headteacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are only able to accept fully completed school application forms, stand-alone CVs will not be accepted.
The deadline for applications is 12 noon on Friday 28 January 2022 but this may close early if we received a large number of applications. More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Download an application form - 70.4 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.