Required ASAP/September 2021
Connected Learning Multi Academy Trust require a part time experienced SENCO to work at Templars Academy, Witham.
Ideal candidates will have:
• SENCO Qualification - This is an expectation of the role
• Excellent communication skills
• Full commitment to raising student achievement and enhancing student potential
• The ability to lead and support new initiatives
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Determine the strategic development of special educational needs (SEN) policy and provision in the school
• Be responsible for day-to-day operation of the SEN policy and co-ordination of specific provision to support individual pupils with SEN or a disability
• Provide professional guidance to colleagues, working closely with staff, parents and other agencies
• The SENCO will also be expected to fulfil the professional responsibilities for a teacher, as set out in the Schools Teachers Pay and Conditions Document.
Please apply online at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust are committed to:
• Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
• Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of difference backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
• The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and belief
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Interview date: To be arranged
Start date: ASAP
SEN Point decided depending on experience.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
338 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Templars Academy
Templars Academy is part of the Connected Learning Multi-academy Trust, a primary-only multi-academy trust with 5 schools forming MAT. located on Cressing Road in Witham, Essex. Our large fenced site benefits from excellent facilities. This includes two school buildings, each disabled access and toilets, car parking space close by, their own halls. We have extensive landscaped grounds, fully air-conditioned ICT suite well stocked library. The staff children thoroughly enjoy working together across sites. are constantly seeking to improve learning experiences for created curriculum which captures interest inline current national curriculum. vision 'Learning Together, Achieve More' encapsulates spirit togetherness. know that we stronger. strive provide very best education our care, within nurturing caring environment. form entry school, maximum number roll 420. also benefit 26 place nursery class 3-4 year olds 12 2-3 olds.
Arranging a visit to Templars Academy
Please email email@example.com to arrange a school visit.