||TMS/UPS, part-time, 0.4FTE
We are seeking a highly passionate dynamic individual to lead inclusion throughout our school and work with our friendly and supportive team. This is a permanent, part-time post for the SENDCO role which will involve close liaison with the headteacher to ensure inclusive best practices are adopted. Although this is not a Leadership role, you will have leadership responsibilities and contribute to Leadership meetings and School Improvement. Working hours can be flexible, but will preferably include Tuesday afternoons to attend staff meetings.
Required: January 2020, or as soon as possible afterwards
Contract: Permanent, Part-time, 0.4 FTE
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent practitioner with broad primary experience who is able to use their knowledge and expertise to support teachers in removing barriers to learning
• Model good inclusive practice in teaching pupils with SEN or a SEMH needs
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with colleagues, parents and outside agencies
• Be a team player who is able to support, inspire and motivate pupils and colleagues to promote the Inclusion in the school community
• Be willing to play a full part in the life of the school
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to successful references, qualification check, health clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
Applying for the job
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org using the electronic form attached.
About Midhurst CofE Primary School
Midhurst CE Primary is a local authority maintained primary located in a small market town in the heart of the South Downs National Park. We are rated Good by Ofsted, and have ambitions to become Outstanding.
We have 200 children on roll and can offer:
• happy children with excellent attitudes to learning.
• friendly, committed staff who work as a team.
• an active and supportive Governing Body and PTA.
• excellent opportunities for your Continuing Professional Development.
Arranging a visit to Midhurst CofE Primary School
Unfortunately visits to the school are not possible at present: please view our website for further information about the school - www.midhurst-primary-school.co.uk. If you have any questions that you would like to ask please email email@example.com for the attention of the headteacher.
Ashfield Road, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 9JX