Part Time Teaching Assistant
This job expired on 22 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
17 April 2023
22 March 2023 at 9am
7 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 9am to 12pm, Monday to Friday, term time only (39 weeks per year)
- £10.98 - £11.81 per hour (D4 – E8, depending on experience)
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a committed, enthusiastic and flexible part-time Teaching Assistant (TA) to work across the age range at our Monkton Farleigh base (BA15 2QD). Experience not necessary as training will be provided.
The successful candidate will work five days per week, 9am to 12pm. They will work closely with, and be supported by, staff from both bases and will likely be given the opportunity to supplement their income with additional TA overtime hours.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to carry out numerous roles under the guidance of classteachers to ensure that all pupils are well supported and make good progress.
- Able to make learning fun and accessible to children.
- Committed to the school family and ethos and willing to contribute to the life of the school.
- Flexible and adaptable, and open to new ideas and ways of working.
- A good communicator and team player.
- Happy to develop their own skills and knowledge, even if experienced.
- Willing to work across both bases of our federated school on occasion.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
- A supportive, friendly and hardworking team.
- A school that is committed to seeing all children reach their full potential.
- A school community that enjoys learning together.
- Supportive parents and governors.
- Commitment to your professional development.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Churchfields, the Village School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 127 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01225 703026
Churchfields, the Village School is a thriving two site rural Church of England primary school, based in Atworth and Monkton Farleigh villages. Both sites teach in mixed-age classes with an all through primary age range at both bases. We are easily accessible from Bristol, Bath and surrounding areas. We were graded 'good' in our last Ofsted inspection in September 2022 and 'good' in our last SIAMS inspection in October 2017.
Arranging a visit to Churchfields, the Village School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
St Michael's Church of England Primary School
The Causeway, Salisbury, SP4 8FB
Teaching Assistant - multiple roles
Preshute Church of England Primary School
High Street, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 4HH
Part-Time 1:1 Teaching Assistant
Farmborough Church Primary School
The Street, Bath, Somerset, BA2 0FY
Five Lanes CofE VC Primary School
High Street, Worton, SN10 5SE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Wiltshire and Swindon