This job expired on 19 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
19 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
19 May 2023
About St Vincent De Paul Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 198 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01565 633637
The Head Teacher and Governors of this popular and very happy school wish to appoint a part-time teaching assistant, to join our energetic, hard-working and very supportive staff. Ideally with experience but not essential, in delivery of support sessions such as Phonics, EAL, Social Skills, Speech and language programmes, maths groups and general classroom support for Reception, KS1 and KS2 children.
Initially until July 2024, with the possibility of extending it until Summer 2025, with appropriately acquired skills to enable them to play a proactive role in developing and adapting learning activities under the supervision of teaching staff.
The successful candidate will be:
• Committed to the caring, Catholic ethos of our school
• Enthusiastic, hard-working and able to engage pupils and staff
• Have the ability to work independently and use initiative
• Flexible and able to adapt to a variety of situations
• a team player who enjoys working in partnership with others
We can offer you:
• happy and well-behaved children who want to learn
• a school at the heart of its community where everyone feels valued
• a strong commitment to staff well-being and professional development
• a dynamic team who are committed to providing a first-class education for all our children.
For further information and an application form, please contact Mrs Watson, School Business Manager on 01565 633637 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be returned to the school by email email@example.com
no later than 12:00 noon on 19th June.
Short listing will be on 21st June and interviews will take place on 27th June 2023.
St. Vincent’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Such posts will require a DBS check and references will be taken up prior to interview.
Arranging a visit to St Vincent De Paul Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cheshire