St Peter and St Paul RC Junior and Infant School, Birmingham, West Midlands, B24 9ND
This job expired on 24 September 2021
Expected start date
4 October 2021
24 September 2021 at 10:00am
14 September 2021
Part-time 13 hours a week - 2 days.
Fixed term (from 4/10/2021 until 21/07/2022)
20,344 - 26,317
SS Peter & Paul Catholic Primary School is a popular one form entry school.
The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic Level 3 qualified temporary Teaching Assistant for a Key Stage 1 & 2 Classes.
The successful applicants will:
• be supportive of the Catholic ethos of our school.
• be required to provide academic, behavioural and social support for groups and individual children.
• have a good understanding of the National Curriculum.
• be enthusiastic and a good communicator.
• have high standards of oral, written and numeracy skills.
• be committed to raising pupils’ attainment, particularly in literacy and mathematics and have an understanding of intervention strategies applicable to Key Stage 2.
• experience of working within a Catholic school would be desirable but not essential.
• be committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children.
We are a friendly staff and have an outstanding reputation.
Informal visits to the school are most welcome. Please call the school office to make an appointment.