Part Time Year 6 Teacher
Part Time (Thursday afternoon and Friday all day)
Temporary until 31/08/2020
West Row Academy has an exciting opportunity for a part time Year 6 Teacher to join the team.
This is an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified teacher or more experienced Teacher looking to join a well establish team.
We are a dedicated team of life-long learners looking for an outstanding creative, dynamic and caring teacher to join us in ensuring our Year 6 children have a bright future and develop self-belief. You should possess the ability to use your initiative, take creative risks and have a positive outlook.
West Row Academy is proud to be part of the supportive and forward thinking Eastern Multi-Academy Trust.
Any candidate can be assured of:
A dedicated team of professional colleagues who will welcome you with open arms!
A supportive Leadership team who believe in a ‘growth mind-set’ for everyone
Enthusiastic and inventive pupils who will impress and challenge you
A range of CPD opportunities as part of the Eastern Multi-Academy Trust
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Mrs Ashlea Hewitt at reception to make an appointment: 01638 715680
Essential educational requirements
Post graduate degree or equivalent
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about primary education
- Dedicated to changing children’s life chances
- Able to work creatively, innovatively and develop pupils’ self-belief
- Able to work flexibly and dynamically
- Committed to listening to children and responding to their individual needs.
- Reflective, with a desire to adapt and innovate their practice as necessary.
You will be required to undertake employment checks including an enhanced DBS with children's barred list check prior to commencing this role.
About West Row Academy
- Beeches Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP28 8NY
- West Row Academy website (opens in a new window)