- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Salary range: P02 (points 36-38) £37,491 – £39,462 per annum
Partnership Clubs Manager job summary
Partnership Clubs Manager
• Salary range: P02 (points 36-38) £37,491 – £39,462 per annum
• Actual salary: £32,355 - £34,661 per annum and 22.1% Local Government Pension Scheme employer contribution, making total renumeration package circa £40K.
• Contract Status: Full Time, Term time only. The successful candidate will be required to work 35 hours per week for 195 days when school is open.
• Working Pattern: Core hours will be from 11.00 am to 7.00pm (including breaks), term time only, but some flexibility will be required to visit breakfast clubs on occasion to check on quality etc. Travel between both schools will be required (about 1 mile apart).
Governors at both schools would like to appoint a Partnership Clubs Manager
Working across Rotherfield and Newington Green Primary Schools. In this role you will be responsible for extracurricular clubs (booking, set up, quality etc), and Breakfast and After School Clubs at both schools which provide wrap around childcare for working families.
The role of Clubs Manager will have a major impact on the quality of provision for children. We are looking for someone who:
- Can ensure after school provision is of high quality through planning with your team creative activities for pupils
- Can manage a staff team effectively, getting the best from all staff. Appraising staff, and developing them to ensure a high quality provision.
- Can ensure through good planning and organisational skills that clubs and after school provision runs smoothly and is of high quality. It is essential you interface with the schools administration teams to ensure smooth communications.
- Can use technology to assist them in analysis of data and information to improve provision and choice for children. This will include booking software (School Gateway) and Microsoft 365 packages (forms, outlook, sway).
- Can work with school staff and parents using excellent interpersonal skills, and building relationships of trust and mutual respect.
- Can act as the out of hours Designated Safeguarding Lead, linking effectively with school-based DSLs to share information and concerns.
- Manage school lettings, with support from PSBM, and undertake 'targeted fundraising' i.e. for specific out of school projects like music, gardening, ballet
In return we can offer you:
- Schools committed to your professional learning/development
- A vibrant and creative place to work, with strong links across both schools
- Schools having a high impact on their families and communities
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/vacancy/3856646 . If you need any assistance, please contact Schools HR at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NG/RTH/950.
Closing date for applications: midnight on 20th February 2022
Newington Green and Rotherfield Primary Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check will be required. Also, if this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to declare.
Actual salary: £32,355 - £34,661 per annum and 22.1% Local Government Pension Scheme employer contribution, making total remuneration package circa £40K.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.