as soon as possible, a permanent pastoral leader to work within a team
supporting the wellbeing and academic progress of our students.
is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding individual who can make such a
positive contribution to the lives of young people.
ideal candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of working with young people
- The ability to communicate with both young people
- To promote positive behaviour and support change
- Monitoring student progress (both academic and
- Overseeing attendance for the Year group
- Supporting intervention to ensure all students
- Organising and running TAF meetings
- Undertake safeguarding training and provide support
- To support students after school with homework and
Benefits of working at Torquay Academy include:
- Priority admission to the Academy for secondary
- Free gym membership to support health and wellbeing
you think you have the passion, energy and drive to change the lives of our
students we would be delighted to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us and to apply
please visit tqacademy.co.uk/recruitment.
Informal visits are welcome and encouraged, please
Torquay Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring checks along with other relevant employment checks.
This job post has expired.