- Fixed term (One Year Fixed Term Contract Initially)
- Salary Scale 4 Point 7 £20,444 p.a.(£17,486.61 p.a pro rata)
PASTORAL SUPPORT ASSISTANT job summary
The successful person must have practical experience and knowledge of data input, appropriate software programmes and very good IT skills, together with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths.
The successful person must be hardworking, highly organised and methodical, with excellent attention given to detail. The ability to support data input and management, HR, senior staff and prioritise a busy workload is essential in this large organisation. You will also be working with a wide range of pupils with varying attitudes to behaviour and learning and be expected to meet deadlines efficiently whilst dealing with interruptions.
For this post you will be dealing with a variety of people at all levels, so you must be an effective communicator, with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to work as part of a team and the flexibility to work after school.
Applying for the job
HOW TO APPLY
1. If you would like to apply for this role, please download the application form from the school website.
2. Your application form should be completed in full and returned to:
email@example.com or to the Executive Headteachers PA
firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date as per the advert
Please note that we are unable to accept applications unless they are made on our own application form. Due to the large number of applications the school receives, please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to be invited to interview.
3. Should you require any further assistance, please contact us via email email@example.com.
4. Chrysalis Multi Academy Trust and its staff are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. We comply fully with the ethos of safer recruitment and undertake all relevant checks, including enhanced DBS clearance. It is an offence for any person barred from working with children to apply for this post.
5. Chrysalis Multi Academy Trust is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
Download an application form - 159 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.