- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, term time
Monday to Friday 8.15-am to 4.30pm. Term time only
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- 20,036 - 23,016
- Actual salary
- 17,184 - 19,740
We are looking to appoint a Pastoral Support Assistant to join our hard working and friendly team.
We are looking for people who:
• are dedicated to the welfare and achievement of every child;
• have experience of supporting children with high needs and evidence of the outcome of this support;
• have a secure knowledge of child development;
• are able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children;
• can be creative, innovative and have a passion for improvement;
• are forward thinking and committed to raising standards;
• have good organisational and communication skills;
• have first aid experience/qualification;
• have GCSE English and Maths C.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 304 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About New Chapter Primary School
We can offer you:
• the support of a friendly and motivated leadership and staff team, who show an uncompromising commitment to improving learners’ educational experiences;
• an evolving curriculum, inspired by children's desire to learn and teachers’ creativity;
• a purposeful and nurturing environment where learners are encouraged to strive for excellence;
• the opportunity to play an active part in the school's development;
• excellent CPD opportunities to further your development;
• enthusiastic learners who want to learn.
Arranging a visit to New Chapter Primary School
If you wish to visit the school, please contact 01908 679809.