30 hours per week, term time only
Salary: H5 pro rata, FTE annual salary £25,808 - £28,023
Actual salary: £17,497 - £19,000
Start date: As soon as possible
We are looking to recruit a flexible and supportive Pastoral Support Assistant to join the school's pastoral support team, alongside Performance Directors and the Leadership Group to ensure that every student achieves their full potential through the provision or targeted support and intervention, where necessary. The Pastoral Support Assistant assists pastoral leaders in working effectively with students, as well as providing administrative support for key processes related to behavioral management and interventions. The role will include both student facing and administrative work, please refer to the job description for further details.
The successful candidate will:
- have relevant experience, preferably in school or similar setting, with proven experience in working with young people would be an advantage
- be able to use ICT
- have a high level of personal integrity and probity
- have good self-management and organization skills
- have the ability to work well within a team
- promote Sandringham’s ethos and values
What can we offer you?
- Annual pay progression within salary range
- The chance to work in a positive, welcoming and forward-thinking community where blended learning is seamlessly integrated into teaching and learning
- Coaching provision for all those new to the school within a comprehensive and fully developed induction programme
- A state-of-the-art learning campus which is fully resourced
- Staff can benefit from the school’s children of staff admission rule
- Cycle to work scheme which is part of the school’s sustainability strategy
- Employee Assistance Programme for staff and their immediate family
- We have recently been awarded the MIND Bronze Wellbeing Accreditation and are committed to supporting the mental, physical and emotional wellbeing of staff and students in the school.
Sandringham School is committed to ensuring inclusion, diversity and equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates and encourage those from underrepresented groups, and/or with protected characteristics, to apply.
Sandringham is part of the Alban Academies Trust (AAT). The school leads the Alban Teaching School Hub and is also a designated Computing Hub. In joining Sandringham School, you will also be joining the AAT. The Trust is a close community of seven schools within Hertfordshire, three of which are Secondary schools and four are Primary schools. As part of the AAT we are able to maximise the opportunities for personal, professional and career development. To learn more about the Trust please visit https://albanacademiestrust.org.uk/
Application deadline: 9am on Monday, 11th December 2023
Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible as the school reserves the right to close the advert should we feel able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
This job post has expired.