The Governors are seeking to appoint a Pastoral Support Officer to assist the senior and pastoral teams leading the organisation effectively, by providing a high level of administrative support, with particular reference to behaviour, care, guidance and support.
On the application form, please focus on a detailed 'supporting statement' taking into account the person specification and indicating why you would be the best person for us to recruit to this position.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post,will be required to undergo a full enhanced DBS check and must be eligible to work in the UK. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safeguarding checks will be undertaken during the recruitment process and this may include online searches.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
The Joseph Whitaker School is a popular 11-18 school, in Rainworth, a village just outside of Mansfield. It serves the three local villages of Blidworth, Rainworth and Ravenshead and has around 1370 students.
As a school we offer:
- a strong team environment that takes staff well-being seriously
- a dedicated Senior Leadership Team who want to see colleagues progress and flourish in their careers
- support from the wider Trust including numerous CPD opportunities
- access to Schools’ Advisory Service, offering mental health and wellbeing support to staff
- Generous employer contribution to Local Government and Teacher Pensions Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
Please firstname.lastname@example.org you would like to arrange a tour of the school prior to application and/or interview. Alternatively, please view our school websitewww.josephwhitaker.org.
This job post has expired.