PE and Sports Coach (Fixed term – two years)
13 days remaining to apply
Start date details
Required from September 2023
11 June 2023 at 11:59pm
26 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- Fixed term - Two years
- Unqualified Teachers Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic PE and Sports Coach to join our hard-working team.
We are looking for individuals who can evidence:
- Strong PE curriculum knowledge;
- A desire to inspire and motivate all pupils;
- Resourcefulness and the ability to drive and embrace change;
- A commitment to our school vision and shared values.
What the school offers its staff
We are a dynamic primary school in the heart of Putney, providing limitless opportunities for every child to aspire and succeed.
As a school, we can offer you:
- A commitment to wellbeing; we have a well-being committee and regularly arrange social events;
- Generous PPA time and technology that works;
- A unique curriculum which aims to reduce teacher workload;
- Opportunities to share your passion, both through our curriculum and a large range of clubs;
- An open-minded and forward-thinking ethos;
- Supportive parents and an amazing PTA;
- Dedicated colleagues and a culture of mutual support;
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression;
- Access to the Cyclescheme;
- Free tea, coffee, milk and sugar provided in our spacious staffroom;
- Delicious food cooked by our chef at affordable prices
- A large, diverse and well-equipped school site.
Further details about the role
We are recruiting for this post on a two-year fixed-term. We are happy to host visits for prospective candidates. The visit will be hosted by the headteacher and there will be the opportunity to ask questions informally. If you are interested in visiting, please email email@example.com
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Please return the completed application to the school either by email (preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
Closing date: Sunday 11 June (at
Interviews: Week beginning 12 June 2023
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references
CVs are not accepted.
Hotham Primary School
Tel: 020 8788 6468
Headteacher: Richard Byrne-Smith
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 207 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Hotham Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 360 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Hotham Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Hotham is a confident and creative community primary school in the heart of Putney. A key word to life at our school is ‘purpose’. We believe that children need to understand what they are learning, why they need to know it and to have the opportunity to apply their learning in meaningful ways. Purpose also extends to our decision making as a staff team. Everything we choose to do must have a positive impact on our children and help our school achieve its vision. Our school is a successful school. Wellbeing is prioritised for all members of our school community. Children are given limitless opportunities to succeed and routinely achieve above national averages. Ofsted judged Hotham as ‘good’ under the new framework in a recent inspection which took place in autumn 2019. We value languages, with all pupils learning French from day one.
Arranging a visit to Hotham Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Goodrich Community Primary School
Dunstans Road, London, SE22 0EP
Wells Primary School
Barclay Oval, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 0PP
Warren Mead Junior School
Roundwood Way, Banstead, Surrey, SM7 1EJ
West Hill Primary School
5 Merton Road, London, SW18 5ST
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London