- Fixed term (31st August 2022)
- To be confirmed
PE Teacher/ Cover Supervisor job summary
Philip Morant School & College
PE Teacher/ Cover Supervisor
Pay Range: Teachers Main/ Unqualified Pay Scale + Local Government Scale 5 Points 8-11
Cover Supervisor – 15 hours per week, 39 working weeks – Actual Salary £7,214 - £7,656
PE Teacher Actual Salary - £921 - £1,848 0.5FTE
Start Date: September 2022 fixed until 31st August 2023
The primary focus of the role will be to maintain good order and to keep students on task.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Be fully able/qualified to teach PE through the secondary range for Key Stages 3 & 4
• Demonstrate a capacity to plan high quality lessons, which are differentiated, and will engage students in the learning process
• Ensure students are engaged in their learning
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Philip Morant School & College?
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Discounted Gym Membership at selected local gyms
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please apply via The Sigma Trust website.
Please note that only fully completed application forms will be accepted and any CV’s and accompanying covering letters will be disregarded. A Notes for Applicants document is attached for further information.
Closing date: Midday, Thursday 30th June 2022
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.
The Sigma Trust is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristics. This is embedded in our vision ‘To Be Greater Than The Sum Of Its Parts’, where we believe we are strong and more successful working together, creating a workplace which celebrates diversity.
Applying for the job
Please follow the URL link provided below:More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.