Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We are looking to appoint an PE Teacher/Instructor, to deliver PE across the whole school.
The successful candidate will:
This post would suit an Instructor, NQT or an experienced teacher. It is a great opportunity to develop experience of working with pupils who have additional needs, within a supportive Staff Team.
- Teach PE to Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four pupils.
- Support Key Stage Four pupils to complete their Duke of Edinburgh Award.
- Support Key Stage Three pupils within Outdoor Education.
- Be an Outstanding Classroom practitioner.
- Contribute to the development of the PE Curriculum
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Develop excellent relationships with pupils.
If you believe you have the skills, abilities and aptitude to work in an outstanding special school environment and be part of a cohesive staff team, meeting a wide range of pupil needs then we want to hear from you.
1 Sen Point
Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme & CPD
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 11 to 16
74 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About Woodlands Academy
Woodlands Academy is an outstanding secondary special school for pupils with SEMH (Social, Emotional, Mental Health) needs. The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire and Leicestershire.
Arranging a visit to Woodlands Academy
For an informal visit or discussion about the position, please contact Alice Eyre, Headteacher on 01790 753902/0774 8609796