- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Part time
22.5 hours per week, 12:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday
- Contract type
- Grade 6 L1 – L4 (£21,989 - £24,447per annum) reduced pro rata
Woodthorpe Primary School is looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to support the delivery of physical activity and sport within the school
Qualifications are not essential, however experience of working with children or a relevant Level 3 qualification would be desirable.
We are looking for someone to join our exciting team who:
• is committed to maintaining our high standards and wants to make a difference
• is willing to 'go that extra mile’ to better the life chances of our children
• is able to support the ethos and values of the school
In return, we can offer you:
• a friendly and supportive working environment
• amazing, welcoming and enthused children
• an opportunity to develop your own skills further
• a creative and engaging curriculum
The hours are 12:00-16:30 Monday to Friday.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009 and as such, shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a Disqualification Declaration. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.
Applying for the job
An application form and further details are available to download from the school website: www.woodthorpeprimaryschool.co.uk. Please submit completed forms electronically to email@example.com marked for the attention of Mrs J Jones.