Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Are you an outstanding teacher who:
• Is passionate about making a difference to children’s lives and life chances?
• Genuinely believes that every child should receive the best education possible?
• Understands that life experiences changes life outcomes?
• Is looking to work in a vibrant and inclusive environment?
The Governors of Bransty Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Year 6 teacher.
The successful candidate should:
• have outstanding teaching skills and be committed to the strong vision and ethos of the
• know how to ensure the young people in your care can grow and learn effectively
• have the whole child in mind at all times, focusing on their well-being and ensuring they are
becoming the best they can be
• have excellent classroom management skills with high expectations of standards to ensure
the progress of all pupils
• be solution focused in a creative and imaginative way
• be committed to providing challenging, engaging and exciting learning opportunities for all
children,including those with SEND, that motivate and inspire them
• have thorough knowledge of the curriculum across the primary sector, current initiatives
• be a dedicated member of the team who is flexible and resilient
• be on a journey of continual professional learning and improvement of practice/skills
• encourage learning from the wealth of knowledge of our wider community
Applying for the job
Further details and an application pack, including a personal specification, can be downloaded from www.bransty.cumbria.sch.uk.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Monday 19th April 2021. Please submit completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
210 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Bransty Primary School
Our Ethos and Values
Effective teaching and a meaningful curriculum, enables all children to reach their full potential in a happy, safe and caring environment.
We promote an ethos in which all are valued and relationships are based on respect, honesty and trust.
We make learning vivid, real, enjoyable and challenging.
To ensure the highest levels of achievement by our children we provide the highest quality teaching, via a broad, balanced and meaningful curriculum, which encourages and challenges them to be active, creative, independent and self critical learners, unafraid of making mistakes.
We encourage our pupils to be aspirational in life.
We create a partnership with home and the wider community based on trust and respect.
We ensure children, staff, parents and governors work together to actively promote and develop our shared vision.
“Learning is a treasure that follows its owners everywhere”
The vision at Bransty Primary School is to be far sighted in our approach, to ensure:
The children are at the heart of all we do
That learning is fun so that our children are engaged and motivated to always do their best and we can celebrate all learning
We create a ‘can do’ culture and help children to aspire to be the best they can be by widening their horizons
We provide opportunities and challenges to transform and support the community through education
We promote the personal development and well being of all those in the school community
We all respect our school and our community and those within it
” Together WE make a difference"
Arranging a visit to Bransty Primary School
Further details and an application pack can be downloaded from www.bransty.cumbria.sch.uk.
We understand that applying for positions at this time may be difficult as we are unable to offer face to face tours of our school. Please email email@example.com for the password of the virtual tour on our website. We are also available to answer any questions you may have.