Part time The post is 0.66 FTE, teaching three days (Monday-Wednesday) with additional PPE time and staff meeting usually held on Thursday afternoon/afterschool.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic Class Teacher to join our staff team from 1st January 2022, or sooner. This vacancy is in Class 1, teaching our mixed Nursery to Year 1 class of pupils each morning, and includes Year 2 each afternoon when some of our Nursery children go home. You will teach alongside an experienced STA and our L3 apprentice, and share the class with an experienced and supportive part-time teacher.
The post is 0.66 FTE, teaching three days (Monday-Wednesday) with additional PPE time and staff meeting usually held on Thursday afternoon/afterschool.
Are you a teacher who:
• Has outstanding teaching skills with a comprehensive understanding of how children learn in Early Years and Key Stage One;
• Has experience of teaching a mixed age and ability class;
• Has the ability to deliver high quality, creative teaching and learning that engages and challenges all pupils;
• Supports the Christian ethos of the school;
• Shows initiative and can create a stimulating, purposeful, caring and nurturing learning environment and experiences which challenge and inspire all ages;
• Is well-organised, flexible and works well independently and as part of a team;
• Will take on subject leadership roles across the school; and
• Is an inspirational role model who is fully involved in the life of the school?
We can offer:
• A passionate, enthusiastic and experienced staff
• Supportive staff who value each other and each child as individuals
• A clear passion for excellence
• Excellent resources and an attractive environment
• A commitment to your professional development
This job post has expired.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our thriving small school. Shankhill CE Primary School is a supportive and child-centred learning environment where everyone works well together to achieve our best for, and with, our children. We believe in and live out our school vision:
Creative learning, personal achievement and happiness.
Enabling everyone to flourish and ‘to live life in all its fullness’.
Our children are exceptionally well behaved and extremely enthusiastic to learn. Our school has fabulous facilities, both indoors and out. Our location has good road links, with Carlisle, Longtown and Brampton all within a short drive.
Shankhill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS checks are required for the post as are excellent professional references.
Download an application pack from https://www.shankhill.cumbria.sch.uk/about-us/vacancies/ and email completed applications to email@example.com or post a hard copy.
The closing date for this post is 12 Noon on Monday 11th October 2021.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 14 October and Monday 18 October 2021.
Arranging a visit to Shankhill CofE Primary School
Visits to our school are welcome via appointment, on the afternoon and evening of 4 October, or the afternoon of 5 and 6 October. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01228 577264 to arrange a suitable time.
You are also welcome to telephone our Headteacher, Lynnsey Batey, to discuss the vacancy during school hours.