- Visas cannot be sponsored
Full-time equivalent salary
- £33,024.00 - £35,745.00 Annually (FTE)
Band F, Point 1 to 4 (£33,024 to £35,745 FTE, £29,728.76 to £33,048.86 pro rata) 37 hours per week, 41 weeks
BAND F, POINT 1 TO 4 (£33,024 TO £35,745 FTE, £29,728.76 TO £33,048.86 PRO RATA)
TERM TIME (41 WEEKS)
37 HOURS PER WEEK
To provide an efficient and high quality confidential Personal Assistant and administrative support service to the Headteacher.
The Personal Assistant to Headteacher is responsible for:
- Management of the electronic diary for the Headteacher
- The provision of administrative and secretarial support for the Headteacher
- Management of resources such as formatting policies and publishing the Headteachers letters on the school website
- Provide advice and support to ensure committees work in compliance to the appropriate legal and regulatory frameworks
- Managing the organisation and administration of meetings for the Headteacher and Governance Board
Changing Lives Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to screening including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and also past employment checks. We are an equal opportunities employer. References will be sought prior to interview.
Queen Elizabeth Grammar School is committed to the safeguarding of all students and as part of the recruitment process we conduct enhanced checks into applicant’s background.
This job post has expired.