We are seeking to appoint an individual who:
- The nature of the Academy year requires some of the tasks highlighted in the Job Description to be completed regularly, whilst other will be on an annual cycle
- To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational and logistical service to the Principal and SLT members to help manage their time.
- To administrate and co-ordinate communication and documentation for the senior team.
- To manage the Reception, Reprographics and Student Services teams.
- Provide efficient, professional and effective PA and administrative services to the Principal and the senior leadership team.
- Line manage the office administration team and reprographics to ensure central services are efficient, friendly, and customer focussed.
- Contribute to the Academy and Trust strategy in relation to administration services and developing effective professional relationships with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels across the Academy and SAT.
- Lead strategically on key operations, events and publicity across the academy and ensure that policies and records are accurate and up to.
- Working with the Principal, academy colleagues and Trust Marketing Team, lead to co-ordinate the media activities of the academy, managing content and messaging on social channels and the website.
- Ensure that website and marketing materials are updated and current.
- Support growth initiatives across the academy including those relating to capital build projects.
- Seek out local and national projects which may be suitable for the academy to support / become involved with.
- Be the central link between the academy and key external organisations including the trust central team, Derby City Council, DfE etc.
In return, as part of the Spencer Academies Trust, we can offer you:
- A good school (OFSTED 2012, 2017 and 2022)
- A friendly, supportive and professional team of staff
- A commitment to provide Continuing Professional Development
This job post has expired.