This job expired on 23 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
23 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
3 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 6.25 hours per week. M-F 07.30am - 8.45am
- View all Part timejobs - 6.25 hours per week. M-F 07.30am - 8.45am
Full-time equivalent salary
- Pay Grade B - £19,650 FTE
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidates will be able to:
• Work as part of a team of play workers in our wrap around provision.
• Assist in leading provision for children (including food).
• Organise and deliver engaging activities, reading and homework support.
• Ensure the health, safety and welfare of children.
• Be aware of and comply with relevant training, policies and procedures.
• Excited at the prospect of working with children of many backgrounds and talents who are grateful for the opportunities they are offered.
• Supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school – you do not need to be Catholic and/or of faith to be considered.
What the school offers its staff
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who have the desire to develop our provision and themselves. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. If you want further details on the roles, please call the school on 01908 606966. Application forms are available from the school office.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Monica's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 402 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01908 606966
We are a friendly, caring school with high aspirations for all our pupils spiritually, academically, socially and in sport. We aim to provide a calm yet purposeful environment where consideration for others is shown by all, where everyone is valued and where success is celebrated.
Arranging a visit to St Monica's Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Redwell Primary School
Barnwell Road, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 5LQ
Barleyhurst Park Primary
Forfar Drive, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK3 7NA
Booker Park Community School
Stoke Leys Close, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 9ET
Hawthorn Community Primary School
Hawthorn Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 7HT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes