Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We are seeking to recruit a teacher to provide PPA cover across our school. The successful candidate will be a consistently good and outstanding teacher who is ambitious and motivated and will have high expectations for achievement. The post is full time but for the right candidate part-time may be considered. All class teachers hold a curriculum responsibility; candidates are encouraged to state their subject strengths.
Westacre is proud of its strong primary ethos and is fully committed to providing creative, exciting and bespoke learning experiences for all children. We are looking for an inspiring individual who can support and enhance our primary ethos in school, therefore applications are welcome from strong and inspirational primary practitioners.
Applications are invited from candidates who:
• Will foster an atmosphere of Inspire . Challenge . Achieve with our children
• Are outstanding practitioners
• Are committed to working as part of a team and in partnership with parents
• Are well organised and will bring creativity and enthusiasm to the role
• Have high expectations for all pupils and develop positive relationships
• Are prepared to support the school vision and play a strong part in school life.
In return Westacre Middle can offer you:
• A warm, welcoming and supportive community of ambitious and dedicated staff, Governors, parents and children
• Children who are excited by learning
• The opportunity to develop your leadership skills and ambitions for the future