Annual or full time equivalent salary
- Specialist Associate Pay Scale £22,500 FTE - £31,000 FTE
- Pro Rata £17,743 - £24,446 per annum
PPA Cover Supervisor job summary
An exciting opportunity to join us as a PPA Cover Supervisor in our Ofsted rated "Outstanding" School
Have you got the drive, desire and dedication to make a difference to our children?
Do you relish the chance to be part of a driven, creative and supportive team?
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring PPA Cover Supervisor to provide effective cover supervision for lessons on a regular basis. Lesson plans and materials will be provided and you will ensure that students complete the tasks provided by the teacher. You will have the opportunity to cover a wide variety of subjects. This role will be well suited for candidates who are looking to start their career in teaching, experienced teachers looking for flexibility, TA/HLTA’s or gap year students from universities. We are interested in hearing from all candidates, no matter what point in your career you are currently at, and welcome flexible working arrangements.
Our school has a passion and understanding of what effective learning is and we help to inspire our pupils to be the best they can be. In return for your hard work we can offer excellent CPD opportunities and the support of a strong collaborative team.
Danetree is a four form entry, Ofsted rated 'OUTSTANDING' School set in fantastic grounds in West Ewell, Epsom. Our forward thinking approach and dedicated staff aim to provide the best education for our children, bringing learning to life through our innovative thematic curriculum.
What we are looking for
•Experience in supporting children
• Able to develop an understanding of the educational, welfare and social needs of children
• Able to develop positive relationships with young children
• Able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
• Enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
• Confident and clear communicator with parents
• Flexible with regard to classroom work
Why work at Danetree Primary School
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• Exceptional professional development opportunities through a tailored CPD programme
• An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school, shaping the future and strategic direction
• Confident, enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy learning
• A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
• Career Opportunities
Thrive in a Career with GLF
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding academy trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff. Each school in our Trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from dedicated and experienced regional and Trust Teams. Our schools serve to meet the needs of their own local community yet all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience. GLF Schools has a generous employment offer which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish.
Our offer includes:
•Continuous Professional Development
•Work life and family friendly policies
•Career Pathways and Talent Management
•Community and Collaboration
•Valued Worker Scheme
Salary: Specialist Pay Scale FTE £22,500 - £31,000 FTE per annum.
Salary pro-rata to take into account working hours and working weeks = Pay Scale £17,743 per annum - £24,446 per annum
Hours of Work: 33 hours a week
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8.30am-3.45pm
Tuesday 8.30am - 4.30pm
39 working weeks - term time plus INSETS.
Interview Date: TBC
This job post has expired.