- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
We fully appreciate that happy teachers make great teachers and this is what we want for our loved community of children. This vacancy is for our Charlton site.
Windrush Primary School is part of the Endeavour Partnership Trust.
We have worked hard and provided a safe and engaging atmosphere for our children to learn and thrive.
Why would you want to work at Windrush? We offer:
• children that are well-behaved and have a clear understanding of the robust behaviour policy that is in place, which is fully supported by all staff
• comprehensive CPD opportunities for teachers looking to enhance skills or teachers looking for career progression in an expanding academy
• a school that holds staff well-being in the highest regard
• an innovative marking policy that cuts marking down and has huge impact on the children’s lives – we call it live marking. Marking is performed as an intervention – effecting change in the children’s work immediately
• collegiate atmosphere with joint insets, joint PPA and joint staff meetings being held across both sites - Thamesmead and Charlton
• being part of an extended year group that shares planning and ideas four ways, thus ensuring that teachers are fully supported and can spend the most amount of time making better lessons for our children
• high staff morale with two schools work together as one; the Windrush family
• a focus on the impact education has on our children with no formal observations, but more casual drop-ins to support with outstanding everyday practice
Previous unsuccessful candidates need not apply.
Visits to the school are permitted and welcomed, Covid restrictions are in place.
Please contact Donna Corrigan to arrange a visit or to ask any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8836 9710 .
Closing Date: Friday 21st January 2022 - 12pm
Interviews: Week beginning 24th January 2022
The Trust is committed to achieving equal opportunities in employment and service delivery and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and voluntary helpers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service [DBS] under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 will be required for the successful applicant.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.