Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (12 Months)
Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £23,730,.00 to £35,008,.00
• To share and uphold the beliefs of King’s Leadership Academy by espousing the ASPIRE values through your teaching role
• To implement and deliver an appropriately broad and differentiated programme of
study for students following designated lines of inquiry
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher and academic tutor
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to succeed and reach their potential
• To use the King’s assessment process to collect and report accurate progress data to students, parents and governors
• To implement proactive intervention to enable every student to succeed
• To deliver lessons which are consistently good and mostly outstanding.
• To take part in the Academy’s professional development programme by participating in arrangements for coaching and further training
• To continue personal development in the relevant areas including subject knowledge and pedagogy
• To engage actively in the Performance Management Review process
Applying for the job
Please read through the information in the recruitment, this includes information on the Academy, job description and person specification. More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
178 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About King's Leadership Academy Bolton
Welcome to King’s Leadership Academy Bolton, a non-selective free independent school in the state sector that is providing a world class education for the young people of Great Lever.
King’s is founded on international research and traditional values with a huge focus on leadership and academic development.
Our vision is “To develop in each of our student the academic skills, intellectual habits, qualities of character and leadership traits necessary to succeed at all levels and become successful citizens in tomorrow’s world”.
At King’s we believe every child can succeed and that great teaching is the key to that success. This sentiment is reflected in our motto, ‘Credimus’, which translated from Latin literally means we believe.
We believe in appointing only the very best teachers and staff who are committed to serving the students and parents of this community. We believe in having the highest expectations of ourselves and our students as well as accepting no excuses for underperformance. We believe that our school exists to shape the life chances of all our students in order that they can attend the best Universities or places of employment in the years to come. We believe in fully supporting our students throughout their education.
King’s is unique, in that we have developed a highly personalised approach to our provision and teaching. Our smaller class sizes and year groups afford us tremendous opportunities to truly nurture and develop the academic and creative talents in all our students.
Arranging a visit to King's Leadership Academy Bolton
If you would like to arrange a tour of the school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, please call 01204973130