18 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
16 June 2023 at 9am
23 May 2023
- View all Full timejobs - Monday to Friday 8.15am - 4.30pm plus 2.5 hours meeting time each week. 41 hours per week, 39 weeks a year (term time only plus insets days)
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience of leading and managing a team
- Experience of providing high quality care and learning for 2-4-year-old children
- Understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and Statutory guidance
- Ability to write reports for parents, staff and professionals
- Level 3 or above in childcare or other relevant qualification
- Current First Aid certificate
- Food Hygiene certificate
What the school offers its staff
- A laptop and a tablet
- Wellbeing incentives such as Making a Difference Awards (MAD Awards) Scheme & birthday afternoon day off
- A commitment to support your professional development
- An outstanding and rich learning environment
- A supportive and motivated team
- A supportive network of other nursery colleagues and close links with an excellent teaching school
Further details about the role
We are an outstanding school looking for a dedicated and experienced full time Pre-school Leader, starting September 2023.
Arlesdene Nursery School and Pre-school provides outstanding provision to 2-5 year olds. We have highly qualified and experienced staff, including qualified teachers who understand child development. Our staff are passionate and committed to working in partnership with parents to help children to achieve the best they can.
We have a wonderful learning environment both indoors and outdoors with many opportunities for children to explore, learn and flourish.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, nurturing and dedicated Pre-school Leader who can continue to lead the Pre-school in this happy and vibrant setting.
You will have a passion for early education and the desire to further develop the Pre-school as a centre of excellence for Early Years education in Hertfordshire.
You will need to have a natural ability to get involved, be inclusive and be good at communicating with our children, staff and parents.
You will be an experienced team leader who provides support, encouragement and development for the Pre-school team, creating continued professional development opportunities.
The wellbeing of our staff is paramount importance and at Arlesdene we promote and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Arlesdene Nursery School and Pre-School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 2 to 5
- Education phase
- View all Nurseryjobs
- School size
- 150 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 5
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01992 626879
Maintained Nursery School and Pre-school
Arranging a visit to Arlesdene Nursery School and Pre-School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Heathway, Dagenham, Essex, RM10 7SJ
Somerset Nursery School and Children's Centre
157-159 Battersea Church Rd, London, SW11 3ND
Early Years Educator - key person
Pembury House Nursery School
Lansdowne Road, London, N17 9XE
Teaching Assistant Level 3/ ELSA (Emotional Learning Support Assistant)
Lime Academy Forest Approach
Settle Road, Romford, Essex, RM3 9YA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Hertfordshire