Primary Class Teacher
Bloxwich Academy, Walsall, West Midlands
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£24,373 to £35,971|
Due to expansion Bloxwich Academy are seeking to recruit a KS1 and KS2 class teacher. Do you want to be part of a dedicated and inspirational team, making a difference to pupils' lives? At heart, the candidate is ambitious to inspire and motivate young children to reach their potential regardless of their background.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
We wish to appoint someone who:
• possesses enthusiasm and commitment to supporting all pupils;
• is positive and ambitious for the pupils;
• is willing to learn and be actively involved in training and improvement;
• is enthusiastic, keen and is aware of the needs of individual pupils;
• can work effectively as part of a team;
• will support and build effective relationships with pupils to help them achieve their full potential.
If you demonstrate these qualities, we can offer you:
• a supportive environment with dedicated colleagues;
• a commitment to your professional development;
• well behaved, motivated and courteous children.
As part of your role, you will receive outstanding CPD opportunities and work with colleagues across the Academy Trust.
|Education phase||All Through|
|School size||1125 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 19|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Bloxwich Academy website (opens in a new window)|
Leamore Lane, Walsall, West Midlands, WS2 7NR