Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (12 months)
NORTHERN STAR ACADEMIES TRUST
Eastwood Community School
Victoria Avenue, Keighley, BD21 3JL
Tel: 01535 610212
Headteacher: Mrs S Carter
PRIMARY CLASSROOM TEACHER
Required for September 2021
Full time, fixed term in the first instance until end of August 2022
or permanent dependent on experience
• A team ethos with collaborative learning opportunities for all.
• A warm, welcoming and caring atmosphere within which staff, pupils, their families and visitors to the school feel accepted, valued and secure.
• Skillful, confident and well-balanced pupils who have lively, enquiring minds and a passion for learning.
• Excellent safeguarding, family and community support through our on-site Family Centre.
• An exciting, rigorous, diverse and creative curriculum.
• An on-site Outdoor Learning Centre which provides experiential, hands-on learning daily to our children.
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate:
• Dedication to achieving the best outcomes for all pupils
• To be progress driven and responsive to learner next steps
• A proven track record of impact in education and relevant experience
• Imaginative approaches to learning
• Positivity and proactivity
• Passion about community engagement
• Diligence and flexibility
• The skills to motivate, inspire and challenge others
• High standards of professionalism and a commitment to, and passion for working in, our school
We can offer a commitment to your professional development, the opportunity to work in partnership with colleagues from primary and secondary schools across the MAT and the chance to be a part of something truly special. If you want to make a difference and are committed to improving life chances for children, we would love to meet you.
Further information and an application form are available from the school website www.eastwoodcommunityschool.co.uk or by email request to email@example.com. Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 9 a.m. Monday 24th May 2021
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th May 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Both posts are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 2 to 11
501 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About Eastwood Community School
Eastwood Community School is a thriving, 2 form entry community school looking to appoint a class teacher to join our supportive, committed team. We want everyone who works in, or visits, our school to enjoy the experience and to feel the satisfaction of making a valuable, positive contribution to the lives of our pupils and the community we serve. We are proud to be a part of Northern Star Academies Trust and make the most of the links we have with our brilliant partner schools.