Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS 1-6 as applicable
Our school is excited to find an enthusiastic early year’s educator to teach our Reception class. The children are at the heart of everything that we do at IJDS. As a school we encourage curiosity, creativity and collaboration. It is a priority for us that the children feel safe and supported to explore learning and to develop their talents. We take care to create a friendly, stimulating, team-work orientated environment. Our staff work hard but we are very friendly and welcoming. We would like to recruit an EYFS teacher who has the children’s best interests at heart, with a calm and positive approach and excellent EYFS curriculum knowledge. IJDS is a high achieving one form entry primary school situated in the heart of the community. We are a Modern Orthodox Jewish School, regularly placed within the top 100 schools in England, according to the DfE. We are committed to equality and opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS and to confirm that they are not disqualified from teaching. We have high expectations where outstanding teaching and the well-being of all pupils and staff are at the heart of our improvement planning, pedagogy and practice. To apply for this position you should have the following skills:
● Have experience of teaching in early years, either as part of a longer career or within initial teacher training, achieving good or outstanding in lesson observations.
● A good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
● Be a positive team player
● Proven ability to communicate effectively
● Proven ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
● Strong organisational and planning skills, with the ability to manage your time and work effectively.
● The ability to reflect on your practice, have an openness to learn, to work with feedback and a commitment to your own professional development.
● Be motivated, innovative, eager to lead, with a positive outlook and a resilient nature. We offer:
● Children who are enthusiastic about learning, well-motivated and who will love your desire to engage them further in their development
● A commitment to ongoing professional development with the potential for TLR
● A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviours and high expectations for all pupils.
● Being part of a successful and caring Primary school.
● An ambitious, energetic and vibrant place to work.
To apply please complete the attached application form and return to email@example.com.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.