Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
M1 - M6
Overall Purpose of Post:
Working as part of this important team and in partnership with the Principal, will
• Continue to develop the school vision where all SHINE
• Support and contribute to the school’s commitment to enhancing the learning provision, experience and outcomes, enabling all children to have the best possible start and life chances
• be committed to providing the best learning experience for all the children at Fairfield
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
• The current School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions document describes duties which are required to be undertaken by teachers in the course of their employment. In addition, certain particular duties are reasonably required to be exercised and completed in a satisfactory manner. It is the contractual duty of the post holder to ensure that his/her professional duties are discharge effectively and in line with the Teacher Standards.
• The duties set out below are in addition to the overall class teaching requirements.
The post holder will be expected to use all Trust standard computer hardware and software packages where appropriate.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Be an outstanding role model as Teacher
• Ensure consistent approaches and strategies for teaching and learning are utilised
• Be committed to raising the quality of teaching and learning across the school.
• Build effective relationships with parents/carers and dealing with day to day issues as they arise.
• Ensure that parents/carers are well informed about the curriculum, targets, children’s progress and attainment.
• Be outward facing, reading and researching current evidence to inform practice and pedagogy.
• Taking risks to enable creativity and innovation in education.
• Plan engaging and relevant lessons collaboratively with colleagues, respecting the thoughts of others.
• Uphold the Trust and Academies policies and equal opportunities.
• Encourage excellent parental involvement within the daily routine.
• Proactively engage in CPD opportunities and wider reading.
In addition to undertake such duties of a similar nature as may be reasonably directed by the Principal from time to time
Teachers Pension & Perkbox
Applying for the job
Applications for the post must be submitted on our online application form which can be found on our Trust website on satrust.com.
613 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About Fairfield Primary Academy
Fairfield Primary Academy is part of the Spencer Academies Trust. At Fairfield children are at the heart of everything we do. We want them to be excited by the curriculum, challenged to achieve their full potential and to SHINE.
We celebrate diverse talents, skills and interests within our school community and we look forward to inviting candidates to contribute new ideas and experiences to our team. We are particularly keen to hear from teachers who are passionate about making a difference to each child through our knowledge-engaged SHINE curriculum. You will be prepared to go the extra mile and have the ability to make learning purposeful, fun and engaging.
At Fairfield you will benefit from being part of a very committed and dedicated team who support each other, laugh in the staffroom and strive to do the best for our community!