Posts will be paid at the relevant MPR/UPS band under the Nottinghamshire Pay Policy, dependent on current pay point.
Muskham Primary School is proud to be a village school with both high academic standards and exceptional pupil behaviour. The Headteacher and Governors of Muskham Primary School are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and innovative KS2 class teacher.
We are keen to work with someone who:
• has a proven track record of consistently good and outstanding classroom practice
• has excellent subject knowledge and is keen to continue developing their own skills and expertise
• is engaging, inspiring and has creative flair
• is flexible, proactive and has energy
• provides a stimulating, vibrant learning environment where learning is fun
• loves education and the rewards of working with children
In return, we can offer:
• dedicated, supportive and very friendly colleagues
• articulate, bright children who are motivated by success in learning
• parents and carers who have high aspirations for their children
• continued development and support through membership of the Minster Teaching School Alliance, the Tuxford Collaboration and collaborative projects within Newark
Posts will be paid at the relevant MPR/UPS band under the Nottinghamshire Pay Policy, dependent on current pay point. Unfortunately the post is not suitable for an NQT; the post would suit a more experienced class teacher who is keen to develop their leadership skills within school.
Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
190 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Muskham Primary School
Muskham Primary School is a village school accommodating 210 pupils with a catchment area covering the large rural area of North Muskham and the surrounding villages of South Muskham, Bathley, Little Carlton and Cromwell.
The school has an excellent local reputation for highly educating and warmly caring for pupils. The ethos of the school is centred upon the motto “Wisdom and Caring”. This motto epitomises the entire staff's commitment to coupling high academic expectation and achievement with a dedication to the children’s social, moral, spiritual and cultural development. Our children have high potential and respond well to the wide variety of learning opportunities presented to them. Their families rightly share our high aspirations for their development and achievement and are keen to be involved in their children’s learning.
Arranging a visit to Muskham Primary School
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, visits will be restricted to after school on an individual basis. Please contact the office on 01636 702254 from September 2nd to make an appointment.