Primary Class Teacher for Upper Key Stage 2
Muskham Primary School, Newark, Nottinghamshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 3 to Upper pay range 3, £28,487 to £40,998|
Muskham Primary School is proud to be a village school with both high academic standards and exceptional pupil behaviour. The Headteacher and Governors of Muskham Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and innovative class teacher.
We are keen to work with someone who:
• has a proven track record of consistently good and outstanding classroom practice
• has excellent subject knowledge and is keen to continue developing their own skills and expertise
• is engaging, inspiring and has creative flair
• is flexible, proactive and has energy
• provides a stimulating, vibrant learning environment where learning is fun
• loves education and the rewards of working with children
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
QTS - The post would suit a more experienced class teacher who is keen to develop their leadership skills within school.
Essential skills and experience
We are looking for a candidate with KS2 experience.
Please contact Muskham Primary School at email@example.com for a detailed application pack which will include the job specification.
• dedicated, supportive and very friendly colleagues
• articulate, bright children who are motivated by success in learning
• parents and carers who have high aspirations for their children
• a bespoke CPD package
• continued development and support through membership of the Minster Teaching School Alliance, the Tuxford Collaboration and collaborative projects within Newark
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||196 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Muskham Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
Main Street, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG23 6HD