Fixed term (Maternity cover)
Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced, talented class teacher to join our dedicated and exceptional staff team to cover for a maternity leave.
- Someone who is committed to putting the needs of the children first;
- Someone who would embrace our Catholic ethos, vision and values;
- You have high expectations of yourself and of others, a desire to do a great job!
- Someone who is kind and caring, keen to be a team player;
- A teacher who strives to be an excellent practitioner and is always reflecting on best practice
- We need you to be flexible and prepared to teach across the age ranges.
Behaviour is exemplary.
- Our school is full of wonderful children who make us proud every day;
- Ofsted reported that the quality of education here is ‘exceptional’;
- Our staff feedback tells us that 100% of staff are proud to be part of our school community;
- There is a strong team ethic amongst staff;
- We are well resourced, have fantastic facilities and school grounds;
- Parents are very supportive of the work that we do here;
Applying for the job
Please download the application Form and supporting documents from the school website:
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
630 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Dunstan's Catholic Primary School, Woking
Voluntary Aided Catholic Primary School
Arranging a visit to St Dunstan's Catholic Primary School, Woking
We are currently unable to facilitate visits to the school. A virtual tour of the school can be found here on our website: http://www.stdunstans.surrey.sch.uk/Virtual%20Tours.html
Share this job