|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main Scale (TLR – 2C)|
January 2021 start or as soon as available
Do you want to be part of a dedicated and inspirational team, making a difference to pupils' lives?
An opportunity has arisen to lead in a number of crucial areas of our Academy. Candidate should be ambitious to inspire and motivate young children to reach their potential regardless of their background.
We wish to appoint someone who:
• possesses enthusiasm and commitment to supporting all pupils;
• is positive and ambitious for the pupils;
• is willing to learn and be actively involved in training and improvement;
• is enthusiastic, keen and is aware of the needs of individual pupils;
• can work effectively to develop a team;
• will support and build effective relationships with pupils and staff to help them achieve their full potential.
If you demonstrate these qualities, we can offer you:
• a supportive environment with dedicated colleagues;
• a commitment to your professional development;
• well behaved, motivated and courteous children.
As part of your role, you will receive outstanding CPD opportunities and work with colleagues across the Academy Trust.
Applying for the job
Please contact email@example.com for further information.
A detailed job description and application form can be found
|Education phase||Primary, Secondary, 16-19|
|School size||1203 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 19|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Bloxwich Academy website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01922 710 226|
About Bloxwich Academy
Bloxwich Academy | Be The Best You Can Be
Leamore Lane, Walsall, West Midlands, WS2 7NR
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed