We are looking for teachers who are:
- Happy, fun and caring.
- Committed to working collaboratively alongside families and professionals to improve the lives of children and families in our community.
- Confident to work collaboratively alongside professionals and families to ensure every child can thrive.
- Able to demonstrate high expectations of behaviour and achievement for all pupils.
- Excellent practitioners, who will inspire and motivate all of our pupils to achieve their potential.
- An enthusiastic and committed teacher who believes in the value of continuing CPD.
About Richard Barnes Academy
The Richard Barnes Academy became part of the Thomas Deacon Education Trust in May 2020, replacing the Peterborough Pupil Referral Service. The Richard Barnes Academy is an inclusive primary and secondary alternative provision academy that is committed to safeguarding and learner welfare. We provide specialist support for learners who have experienced difficulties with learning and behaviour in a mainstream setting.
Here at the Richard Barnes Academy our core purpose is to provide more than just an education for our young people, we create an innovative, personalised alternative learning environment where our learners acquire belief, opportunities, andskillsto succeed. If you are a highly skilled, committed, and compassionate practitioner who has what it takes to make a difference, we look forward to receiving an application from you.
The Trust offers:
- Excellent salary package.
- Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
- Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
- Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
- Teachers’ pension scheme.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
This job post has expired.