Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (12 months)
M2 - M6
The children, staff and governors of Rose Hill Primary School are looking to appoint a teacher for a one year contract starting in September 2021.
The successful candidate will:
• be a highly motivated, creative practitioner who enjoys teaching and learning
• be committed to inclusive and restorative practice
• be an excellent role model and have a positive outlook
• be an engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents, governors and the wider community
• bring new ideas and actively collaborate with Rose Hill colleagues and staff from our local schools
• promote excellence both in and beyond their own classroom
• demonstrate initiative and show that they can inspire and enthuse children and colleagues
• be able to raise achievement for all pupils and have a positive impact on the school in general
• wish to play a full part in the life of the school and the local community
• show commitment to actively participate in their own professional development and take responsibility for that personal learning
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
561 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Rose Hill Primary School
Rose Hill Primary School is a large inclusive primary school serving the community of Marple. We are two and half form entry school, in beautiful storey building. welcome applications from excellent, innovative teachers who wish to work our friendly, caring successful school.
Arranging a visit to Rose Hill Primary School
A virtual meeting will be taking place, if candidates email Lisa Bower she will send through the details.
Tours of the school are currently not possible, however there is a virtual tour available on the school website