Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main Pay Scale/ UPS
• To carry out the professional duties of a school teacher as circumstances may reasonably
require as provided for under the relevant sections of the School Teachers’ Pay and
• To teach pupils within either Early Years or Key Stage One/Two in accordance with the
professional duties of a teacher.
• To take an equitable share of whole school curriculum care and management responsibilities.
• To carry out your duties in line with the key tasks and management procedures of the school.
Duties – General:
• To work in accordance with the school’s statement of aims and values and implement
strategies within policies adopted by governing body.
• To help to raise achievement and aspirations of the pupils by providing challenge, opportunity
and recognising and celebrating successes.
• To liaise effectively with parents, external agencies and Trustees/Scrutiny Board Members.
• To carry out the general and specific professional duties as set out in the current ‘school
teachers’ pay and conditions document’ and teachers standards.
• To play a full part in the life of the school community, to support its distinctive mission and
ethos and to encourage and ensure staff and students to follow this example.
• To undertake supervision duties.
Applying for the job
Please visit our Trust website for an application packMore on how to apply
160 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About The Bramble Academy
The Bramble Academy is a community primary school with the capacity to have up to 230 children,
including our nursery, on roll. From gardeners to writers, explorers to sports people (sometimes all in the
same day!) our children make this school a happy place to be. We believe in opening minds, creating
opportunities for all to believe in themselves, achieve their potential and develop the skills needed to
succeed and enjoy life.
We are seeking to appoint a class teacher to work with our amazing young people. The successful
candidate will join a dedicated team seeking to improve the outcomes and lives of all children in the
community we serve.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has skills and experience to secure rapid improvement in children’s learning and progress.
• Shares the drive and determination to make a real difference in the life chances of all our children.
• Has the patience and empathy for children who may sometimes struggle with their learning along
with the high expectations to ensure they succeed.
Arranging a visit to The Bramble Academy
The academy is unfortunately unable to allow visits due to Covid-19 at present.
Oxclose Lane, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG19 8DF