- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Part time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Two terms )
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- 0.2 FTE
- Actual salary
We seek a strong, experienced Primary Classteacher to start as soon as possible. This is a fixed term role initially until August 2022.
• Are you highly motivated and driven, with a proven track record of outstanding classroom teaching?
• Do you work proactively with a ‘can do’ spirit to ensure that the needs of every child are fully met?
• Can you share in our passion for learning?
• An innovative, hard-working and creative Trust, committed to providing the best education opportunities
• Delightful, lively and engaged children
• A supportive and friendly environment
• Career development opportunities
• A commitment to staff wellbeing (including access to wellbeing services)
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 174 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Mabe Community Primary School
Kernow Learning is an exciting and innovative Primary Academy Trust in Cornwall, with 19 schools. This is an exciting time to be part of our journey.
Mabe Primary School is part of the Kernow Learning Academy Trust. We are a nurturing school, where every child is encouraged to shine. Strong links with the local community and the other schools in the Trust, along with skilled, dedicated staff, make this an exciting and rewarding school to be part of