|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Teachers' main scale pay range £24,373 to £35,971|
We seek an excellent Primary Classteacher for a fixed term, two terms, from January to August 2021.
• Are you highly motivated and driven, with a proven track record of outstanding classroom teaching?
• Do you work proactively with a ‘can do’ spirit to ensure that the needs of every child are fully met?
• Can you share in our passion for learning?
• An innovative, hard-working and creative Trust, committed to providing the best education opportunities
• Delightful, lively and engaged children
• A supportive and friendly environment
• Career development opportunities
• Dedicated and skilled staff
Applying for the job
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please download the application pack from www.kernowlearning.co.uk and return the completed application form by e-mail, post or in person to the school office (contact address below) before the closing date.
Kernow Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we implement the safer recruitment process; the successful candidate will be expected to share this commitment and to undergo checks including an enhanced DBS clearance and prohibition checks.
The Admin Manager
The Bishops’ CoE Learning Academy
Newquay TR7 2SR
Tel: (01637) 876317
- KL Classteacher job description.pdf  0.08 MB
- Primary Classteacher person specification.pdf  0.11 MB
- Kernow Learning Recruitment Privacy Notice_.docx  0.13 MB
- KL Safeguarding and Child protection policy Sept 2020.docx  0.14 MB
- KL Teaching Application Form.docx  0.14 MB
- KL_Recruitment_Statement__Selection_Process_Sept_2019.pdf  0.14 MB
|School type||Academy, Church of England|
|School size||376 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||The Bishops CofE Learning Academy website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01637 876317|
About The Bishops CofE Learning Academy
The Bishops’ Church of England Learning Academy is a large primary school in the heart of the Newquay community that enables children to flourish academically by providing inspirational, exciting and challenging learning through a nurturing ethos. Strong links with parents, the local community and the other schools within the Trust, along with skilled, dedicated staff make this an exciting and rewarding school to be part of. We are proud to be part of the Kernow Learning Multi Academy Trust.
Arranging a visit to The Bishops CofE Learning Academy
Due to Covid measures in place, unfortunately we are only able to offer school visits to shortlisted candidates at this time.
Treninnick Hill, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 2SR
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed